If you are new to our practice, welcome!
The information below is provided to expedite the registration process for new patients. Please read it carefully.
You must bring the following items to your first appointment:
- Your driver's license or other photo ID with a current address. If the photo ID does not show a current address, please bring a utility bill or other correspondence that includes this information.
- Your current health insurance card
- A referral from your primary care physician (if needed)
- If the patient is a minor, a parent or guardian must bring the information listed above.
Please be aware that if the requested information is not presented to our staff at the time of your appointment, we may have to reschedule your visit to allow you to bring the information to the office.
- X-Ray Films and CT Scans - If you have had x-rays, CT scans, or any other imaging taken, please be sure to bring the actual films with you to your appointment. The doctor must see the actual images either on x-ray films or saved to a disc. Radiologists do not send the images to us; therefore, you must bring the actual images with you.
- Labs – If you have had any recent labs (including recent and old PSA's) taken or urine studies, please bring the results with you or have your doctor fax the results to us prior to your visit.
- Please arrive 15 to 20 minutes prior to your first office visit to allow enough time to complete your registration.
- Co-payments are expected to be paid at the time of your visit.
- If you are late for your appointment you may be rescheduled as a courtesy to the other patients.
In order to be more timely, we ask that you either print the following questionnaire and bring it with you to your first appointment, enter the Patient Portal for online registration, or call our office at 410-772-7000 and request a paper copy of the questionnaire by mail.